Changes to this policy
What Brent Kelly Law may collect from you:
- Your Sensitive Information
- Your name
- Your contact information, including email address
- Information that you disclose to us in relation to Brent Kelly Law Limited providing client services
- Other information relevant to surveys or interviews you participate in and/or offers you accept
- Information about your preferences
Who do we collect personal information from?
We collect personal information about you if you:
- Use Brent Kelly Law Limited's Services on your computer, mobile, tablet and any other electronic devices
- Communicate with Brent Kelly Law Limited by phone, email website and enter into any competitions or promotions we are running
- If possible, we will collect personal information from you directly
How will Brent Kelly Law use your personal information?
We will use your personal information to:
- Communicate with you
- Verify your identity
- Provide services and products
- Respond to queries regarding our services
- Market our services
- Administer your account
- Conduct statistics and research regarding our services and to develop new services, features and contents
- Comply with our legal obligations, including AML obligations - for any other purpose authorised by you or the Act
While we take reasonable steps to maintain secure internet connections, if you provide us with personal information over the internet, the provision of that information is at your own risk.
If you post your personal information on our website’s or social media platforms you acknowledge and agree that the information you post is publicly available.
We may disclose your personal information to:
- a person authorised by law or by the Act
- a person you authorise
- a company that supports our products and services, including our IT system or data centre that we use to provide management systems, websites and products.
We will take reasonable steps to keep your personal information safe from loss, unauthorised activity, or other misuse.
Access and Correcting
Subject to certain grounds for refusal set out in the Act, you have the right to access your readily retrievable personal information that we hold and to request a correction to your personal information. Evidence will be required to confirm that you are the individual to whom the personal information relates.
In respect of a request for correction, if we think the correction is reasonable and we are reasonably able to change the personal information, we will make the correction. If we do not make the correction, we will take reasonable steps to note on the personal information that you requested the correction.
We may charge you our reasonable costs of providing to you copies of your personal information or correcting that information.