Brent Kelly Law is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic Office Manager / Trust Accountant to head up our administration team and oversee the running of our office.
You will be a self-starter who is motivated and proactive. As an experienced legal professional, you will have great client relationship skills and ideally some management experience.
This role requires excellent attention to detail and organisational skills. Reporting directly to the two partners within our firm, you will:
- Build great working relationships
- Have experience in a legal administration
- Have experience managing a legal trust account
- Be familiar working with a range of systems including Xero
- Ensuring compliance with Trust Accounting guidelines, including Trust Account reconciliations
- Completing settlement payments in our online system Onelaw
- Invoicing and statements in Xero
- Debtor management
- Ensuring AML/CFT compliance
- Systems review and implementation to ensure best practices are followed within the office
- Managing creditors including payments and supplier relationships
- General office administration tasks including assisting clients with their general enquiries
We are a boutique law firm based in Te Awamutu, specialising in property law, commercial law, rural law, succession planning, elder law, trust and estate law. You’ll join an inclusive and fun environment. Our team values diversity and we welcome flexible working. If you are interested, then we’d love to hear from you.
How to apply
To apply, check out our listing on Seek.