call 07 871 7878

Entity Tax Residency Self Certification Form

Under New Zealand law, Financial Institutions must collect a self-certification from your entity about its Tax Residency status (and sometimes your entity’s Controlling Persons), including before opening an account or in other situations. The Financial Institution may provide your entity’s and Controlling Persons’ information (even if you refuse to give information or a declaration) to Inland Revenue, who may share that information with overseas tax authorities under international agreements.